Hotelier-Gastronom/in, Professional Pathway
EHL Hotelfachschule Passugg
Fachhochschule Westschweiz HES-SO
Beschreibung des Angebots
This program focuses on fundamental hospitality management concepts combined with in-depth operational skills in Food & Beverages, customer-centric Services and Hotel Management. In the final semester of the Swiss Professional Degree, students will specialize in one of three Majors: Culinary Arts, Spa & Wellness Management or Sustainable Management. This pathway offers a deep immersion and broad overview of all the functions of the hospitality industry and a lot of internship experience.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
The Swiss Professional Degree (HF) requires 1 year of professional experience, including internships.
|Swiss Professional Degree HF
|Host: Learn how to provide exciting guest experiences
|Communicator: Learn how to communicate with empathy and intention
|Hospitality Operations Internship
|Entrepreneur: Think like an entrepreneur and develop strategic skills
|Hospitality Administration Internship
|Networker: Learn how to build meaningful relationships
Link zum Aufbau der Ausbildung
- Minumum 18 years old
- Academic requirement: Final secondary school certificate/high school diploma in own country; Professional diploma (apprentice certificate)
Language requirement (one of the following): IELTS academic module, with a minimum score of 6.0; TOEFL, with a minimum score of 87 (iBT); Cambridge Advanced Examination, with a C minimum; First Certificate Examination, with a score of A only
Hospitality work Requirements:
- SSTH Applicants with hospitality work experience are given credit towards the total time required for completing the Swiss Professional Degree of up to one year (work certificates required).
- SSTH Applicants who have completed a qualified apprenticeship program in the hotel or restaurant industries are qualified for further reduction in total credits required.
- During the Swiss Professional Degree, two 6-month internships are integrated into the program, and may be extended to allow for more work experience.
Link zur Zulassung
International Students: CHF 81'820.-
Swiss Students & eligible students: CHF 53'820.-
Additional requirements such as Accomodation and Food & Beverage.
Overview of the costs: Price Sheet
At most, support contributions can be applied for. Further information: www.berufsberatung.ch > Berufsprüfung BP, Höhere Fachprüfung HFP > Finanzierung
- Diplom Höhere Fachschule HF
in English: Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education in Hospitality Management
in German: dipl. Hoteliere-Gastronomin HF / dipl. Hotelier-Gastronom HF
With a Swiss Professional Degree you are granted access directly into the Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management. Depending on your HF degree, you will enter a 3 or 4 semesters Bsc Program.
Ort / Adresse
- Passugg (GR)
August or January
Auskünfte / Kontakt