Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
Université de Genève (UNIGE)
Université de Lausanne (UNIL)
Beschreibung des Angebots
- Discover therapeutic advances in standardized transplants, cell-based products, blood products, complex and personalized medicines and innovative drug combinations
- Acquire specialized knowledge of the different innovative therapies and their interaction with biological tissues
- Understand the good manufacturing practices (GMP) required for these new types of medicines
- Develop skills in quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs
- Understand the determinants of clinical applications of ATMPs and combinatorial therapies
This course is granted 16 ECTS credits.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
The cursus implies :
- Cellular therapy – from bench to bedside
- Transfusion medicine – science and technology from donor to patient
- Combinatorial strategies in cancer treatment
- Oncology: innovative therapies
- Phage therapy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from a Swiss or foreign university (HEU), from a University of Applied Sciences (HES), or another title deemed equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in the health care field
Admission on file.
Healthcare professionals and scientists interested in the emerging field of advanced therapies, including pharmacists, physicians, medical researchers, biologists, healthcare engineers, biostatisticians.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
CAS in Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, delivered by the universities of Lausanne and Geneva
Ort / Adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
- Bern 71 CS PZ (BE)
Lausanne University Hospital
Blood transfusion center, Bern
392 hours of training.
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Academic questions: CAS.ATMP@unil.ch