Beschreibung des Angebots
This program encompasses the most important concepts and techniques of risk management and consists of the following courses:
- Finance Theory for Risk Management (3 ECTS): This course encompasses the most important concepts of the finance theory for risk management, just as the instruments and markets.
- Mathematical Foundations of Risk Management (3 ECTS): This course encompasses the most important mathematical concepts and techniques applied in risk management.
- Risk Management Practices (4 ECTS): This course encompasses the most important questions and applications of risk management practices.
Participants know the most important concepts of risk management and their application. They are able to interpret the results of application of concepts and question them critically.
- graduate degree
- several years of working experience
- a certain level of mathematical knowledge is very beneficial and helpful for successful completion
Risk professionals, or those who interface with risk management disciplines on a very regular basis, who want to improve and expand their knowledge in risk management.
CHF 7'000.- (incl. course material, online tutoring and final exam, excl. textbooks)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies UZH in Risk Management for Banking & Finance
Ort / Adresse
- Neumünster (ZH)
Three courses, classroom attendance required for all of them, homework with online-tutoring
Accreditation: EQUIS und AACSB