Beschreibung der Fachrichtung
The course provides participants with a sound foundation in international management. Students adapt their previous business know-how to global context and are introduced to issues and problems that international companies face today.
Beschreibung des Angebots
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) is a postgraduate education of the universities and corresponds to at least 10 ECTS points. This CAS requires 15 ECTS points.
- International Business Competencies
- Business Development Competencies
- Applied Research Project
- Business and Study Trip
Presence: 10 days (plus optional 6 day study trip), lectures on Friday and Saturday ca. every 3 weeks
Time investment: ca. 2 days per week incl. presence day
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS point corresponds to an effort of 25-30 working hours.
To apply, candidates must have:
- at least a bachelor level or equivalent university degree
- or a higher Swiss national diploma with business focus
- at least two years of business experience since attainment of highest previous degree
- proven Eglish language proficiency
Professionals aspiring for an international career or those already working in global business environment, wishing to enhance their know-how and career prospects.
CHF 9'600.- including teaching materials and examination fees, plus optional study trip
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies FH in International Management
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Dr. Ella Salome Roininen, Program Director: Tel. +41 44 200 19 72, email@example.com