Beschreibung der Fachrichtung
The course introduces participants to the art and practice of international management, diving deep into its central disciplines. Participants develop their understanding of the additional requirements companies face when operating internationally.
Beschreibung des Angebots
- International Business Competencies
- Business Development Competencies
- Applied Research Project
The course includes 15 ECTS (Credit points). Six block seminars in Zurich, taking place on Fridays and Saturdays every 2-3 weeks, plus optional 6-day Business and Study Trip to India.
To enroll, candidates must have:
- at least a bachelor level or equivalent university degree without business focus
- or a higher Swiss national diploma with business focus
- at least two years of business experience since attainment of highest previous degree
- proven Eglish language proficiency
Professionals aspiring for an international career or those already working in global business environment, wishing to enhance their know-how and career prospects.
CHF 10'500.- with study trip to India
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies FH in International Management
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)