Beschreibung des Angebots
The MBA-FSI qualifies participants to perform better in managerial positions, to understand the business logic and to think and act strategically. A broad understanding of management is developed by tackling relevant topics concerning financial institutions like risk management, marketing, management accounting and control, global financial systems and financial instrument, corporate fincance, operatons and technology management. Competence in leadership is enhanced by experiencing the soft factors within the programme. The delegating institutions may profit directly from the MBA-FSI by the papers prepared by the participants where academic insights and research are linked with work- and company-related questions.
- Module 1: Crafting the right strategy and creating value in the insurance industry; Developing yourself & your team
- Module 2: Creating & communicating customer value; Manganging Financial Services in a digital
- Module 3: Global financial system & financial instruments; Creating value with finance related decisions
- Module 4: Managing risk from a holistic perspective; Creating value with financial & risk management; Managing in a cross-cultural environment
- Module 5: Exploiting the full potential of IT,; Achieving process excellence: Managing & assessing the performance of the organisation
- Module 6: Being an ethical & sustainable financial services institution; Building an agile organisation; Challenging the status quo
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS comes up to 25 - 30 working-hours.
The MBA-FSI is an intensive part-time programme consisting of six modules covering a period of 22 months (including graduation). Two-Week residential periods (consisting of lectures by academic and business faculty, presentations, business sumulations, cases, and company visits) are followed by non-residential periods during which participants are required to prepare take-home and pre-course assignments while conducting self-study (e.g. literature study, preparation of cases, thesis work, etc.).
- Academic educational background
- Substantial amount of work experience
- Relevant management experience
- Mature personality
Link zur Zulassung
Application deadline: September 30th
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Financial Services and Insurance der Universität St. Gallen
Ort / Adresse
- St. Gallen (SG)
Modules take place in Ghent (Belgium); Zürich (Switzerland); London (UK), Toronto (Kanada), Hongkong (China); New York (USA)
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Martin Hepenstrick, Telefon +41 (0)71 224 79 45, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mba-fsi.com