Business Administration, Executive Master (EMBA)
SBS Swiss Business School
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager in a variety of organizational settings. It is a broad-based career-advancement degree rather than a technical training for a particular job within an organization.
The full time MBA Program can be completed in various majors:
- Global Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- International Tourism Management
- International Management
The program provides students with in-depth knowledge and competencies that support their further career development.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor‘s)
- SBS Admissions Test or GMAT Score minimum 550.
- Applicants with an American university undergraduate degree must provide a GMAT score of minimum 550.
- Applicants with a minimum TOEFL test score of 90 (internet based test) or equivalent are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS test.
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Master of Business Administration MBA from SBS Swiss Business School
Ort / Adresse
- Kloten (ZH)
Januar, März, Oktober
The courses are held once a month on campus. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9h to 18h.