Beschreibung des Angebots
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager in a variety of organizational settings. It is a broad-based career-advancement degree rather than a technical training for a particular job within an organization.
The full time MBA Program can be completed in various majors:
- Global Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- International Tourism Management
- International Management
The program provides students with in-depth knowledge and competencies that support their further career development.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor‘s)
- SBS Admissions Test or GMAT Score minimum 550.
- Applicants with an American university undergraduate degree must provide a GMAT score of minimum 550.
- Applicants with a minimum TOEFL test score of 90 (internet based test) or equivalent are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS test.
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Master of Business Administration MBA from SBS Swiss Business School
Ort / Adresse
- Kloten (ZH)
Januar, März, Oktober
The courses are held once a month on campus. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9h to 18h.