Work and Health
Universität Zürich UZH > Weiterbildung
Université de Lausanne (UNIL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 30 ECTS-Punkten.
Work exposes employees to numerous demands and health hazards - but at the same time provides an array of health-promoting resources. Addressing both requires an understanding of individuals and the physiological, psychological, and social aspects that are influenced by management practices and the broader organizational and societal context.
The comprehensive, interdisciplinary DAS conveys common knowledge and perspectives as well as specialized, transfer orientated approaches to work and health. The program combines high scientific academic standards and best practice methods with practical implementation in work settings. It links occupational health issues to management practices and the larger organizational context. Interdisciplinary collaboration is fostered by a broad range of shared modules and a final, interdisciplinary, transfer oriented group project.
The DAS Work and Health provides these modules:
- Introduction to the field of work and health
- Human factors and ergonomics
- Determinants of occupational deseases and work-related health problems
- Advanced Hazmat Life Support
- Occupational health in context of organzisations and society
- Occupational Toxicology
- Occupational diseases and work-related health problems
- Exposure-related health effects
- Human factors and analysis of health risks
- Work ability and return to work
- Exposure assessment and hazard recognition
- Occupational health interventions
- Targeted communication in the context of work and health
- Prevention and control of occupational risks and diseases
- Control of the occupational environment
- Interdisciplinary disaster manatement
- Evaluation of occupational health interventions
- Management of health in organizations
- Risk policy, management and communication
- Interdisciplinary project work
The modules take 1 to 10 days and are held from Monday to Friday.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS-Punkt entspricht einem Aufwand von 25-30 Arbeitsstunden.
Admission to the program requires
- Master's degree and professional experience or
- Bachelor's degree with specific professional experience or an equivalent qualification (individual, case-by-case admission).
Physicians, engineers, natural scientists, social scientists and humanists with experience in the field of work and health or human resource development.
Single modules: CHF 680.- per day
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
Diploma of Advanced Studies UZH UNIL in Work and Health
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)
- Lausanne (VD)
The modules in Zurich will take place at:
Zentrum für Weiterbildung
The modules in Lausanne will take place at:
Rte du Bugnon 44
The DAS is a joint program of the University of Zurich and the University of Lausanne.
- For students specializing in Occupational Medicine, the DAS ist acknowledged to achieve the FMH title in Occupational Medicine
- For students specializing in Occupational Hygiene, the DAS ist acknowlededged to achieve the occupatioal hygienist in Switzerland
Application deadline: On request
Auskünfte / Kontakt
S. Hoffmann, Program Manager:
Tel. +41 44 634 63 89