Beschreibung der Fachrichtung
Successul graduates do:
- Evaluate and manage occupational exposures, health hazards and psychosocial factors;
- Evaluate and improve occupational environments and resources;
- Prevent work related diseases and promote resources and health at work;
- Steer participatory change processes and build organizational capacities for occupational health;
- Design and optimize working environments and systems with respect to safety, health and productivity;
- Work in interdisciplinary teams and implement specific theoretical knowledge as well as professional experience.
Beschreibung des Angebots
Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 30 ECTS-Punkten.
The comprehensive, interdisciplinary DAS conveys common knowledge and perspectives as well as specialized, transfer orientated approaches to work and health. The program combines high scientific academic standards and best practice methods with practical implementation in work settings. It links occupational health issues to management practices and the larger organizational context. Interdisciplinary collaboration is fostered by a broad range of shared modules and a final, interdisciplinary, transfer oriented group project.
The DAS Work and Health provides these modules:
- Common Modules
- Occupational Medicine
- Occupational Hygiene
- Organizational Health Development
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS-Punkt entspricht einem Aufwand von 25-30 Arbeitsstunden.
Admission to the program requires
- Master's degree and professional experience or
- Bachelor's degree with specific professional experience or an equivalent qualification (individual, case-by-case admission).
Physicians, engineers, natural scientists, social scientists and humanists with experience in the field of work and health or human resource development.
CHF 22'000.-; single modules CHF 680.- per day
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
Diploma of Advanced Studies UZH UNIL in Work and Health
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)
- Epalinges (VD)
The modules in Zurich will take place at:
University of Zurich
Zentrum für Weiterbildung
The modules in Lausanne will take place at:
Université de Lausanne
Route de la Corniche 2
CH-1066 Epalinges - Lausanne
The DAS is a joint program of the University of Zurich and the University of Lausanne.
- For students specializing in Occupational Medicine, the DAS ist acknowledged to achieve the FMH title in Occupational Medicine
- For students specializing in Occupational Hygiene, the DAS ist acknowlededged to achieve the occupatioal hygienist in Switzerland
- For students specializing in Organizational Health Development, the DAS is acknowledged as continuous education by the Swiss Association of Psychologists (FSP)
Application deadline: January