International Business Law - LLM
Universität Freiburg UNIFR > Weiterbildungsstelle
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Le Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 60 crédits ECTS.
The Fribourg Law Faculty, in co-operation with the Law Faculties of Bern and Neuchâtel, provides you advanced education in international business law, contracts and arbitration, and compliance with the knowledge and skills essential for an international business law career.
The core curriculum of the Fribourg Law LLM in International Business Law offers students numerous options for putting together individualized study modules suited to their own specific needs and interests. Modules can include any combination of curriculum units chosen from a wide variety of offerings:
- courses presenting a detailed overview of key areas of business law, from contract law in an international context, to private international law, anti-trust law, tax law, EU institutional law, EU internal market law, WTO law and intellectual property law;
- specialized courses on law and business in the world's fastest growing economies – in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America;
- cross-disciplinary courses in economics and business anthropology;
- participation in legal clinics and moot courts;
- business negotiation training, legal drafting, and other skills-oriented courses and seminars.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 crédit ECTS correspond à environ 25-30 heures de travail.
LLM participants must earn 50 ECTS credits by following courses mentioned in the core curriculum list. They can enhance the value of their LLM by adding courses from the supplementary units list.
|Core Modules (fall semester)|
|Commodity trade insurance||2|
|Contract law compared||2|
|Doing Business in Africa||2|
|Doing Business in Asia||2|
|Environmental law and regulations||2|
|International sales of goods||5|
|Introduction to Economics||1|
|Core Modules (spring semester)|
|Banking and financial markets regulation||2|
|Doing Business in Latin America||2|
|Doing Business in Middle-East||2|
|EU Institutional Law||1|
|EU Internal Market||2|
|Global trade compliance||1|
|Global trade compliance clinic||4|
|Intellectual property law||2|
|Extra modules (fall semester)|
|Artificial intelligence compliance||2|
|Commercial arbitration clinic||4|
|Compliance investigation clinic||4|
|International shipping law||4|
|Extra modules (spring semester)|
|Anti-corruption and anti-money laundering||3|
|Commercial mediation clinic||4|
|Commodity trade financing||1|
|Human resources compliance||2|
|International commercial arbitration||4|
|Private International Law||2|
Link zum Aufbau der Ausbildung
- unifr.ch > Program Structure Plan d'études, UniFR [PDF, 762 KB]
The LLM program in International Business Law was designed to meet the demands of experienced lawyers and recent law graduates of proven ability.
The program is also open to university graduates with degrees in disciplines other than law whose professional experience has prepared them for the study of international business law.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
LLM in International Business Law