Beschreibung des Angebots
The program is designed to be compatible with the work pressures and the demanding travel schedules of participants.
The SBS EMBA program consists of 8 double-modules:
- Financial Accounting-Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Communication and Negotiation Skills- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting- Human Resources Management
- Operations and Project Management – International Marketing and Research
- Business Policy and Strategy – International Finance and Banking
- Management Information Systems - Research Methods
- Business Values and Ethics – International Law and Business
Each participant must write a thesis.
The Executive MBA unites experienced executives and faculty from around the world, to build a global view of business, develop a strategic mindset and gain an understanding of the newest management tools required in today’s fast-moving emerging markets.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or a degree equivalent professional qualification
- Professional achievement: career progression, with at least 5-10 years of management experience
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL level of minimum 90 (internet based) or the SBS Admissions Test
- A GMAT score of minimum 550, or SBS admission exam
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone
You want: - A world-class EMBA while you continue to work. - A program that combines academic theory with real world application, you can use at work. - To improve your leadership and strategy skills. - To improve your career prospects and international network.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA der SBS Swiss Business School
Ort / Adresse
- Kloten (ZH)
Candidates can apply at any time
BemerkungenThe program is accredited by
- IACBE (International Association of Collegiate Business Education)
- CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation)