Beschreibung des Angebots
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS.
The online distance learning Certificate of Advanced Studies Program in Knowledge Management combines the advantages of e-learning with traditional distance learning. Participants work online at their own pace, whenever and wherever they wish, on the road, at home, or at the place of work.
Study takes place in a personalized manner according to the participants own learning preferences and learning styles. Learning materials are interactive, multimedia, can be downloaded and turned into print, and easily adaptable to individual needs. After successfully completing the application procedure, participants are assigned a coach and receive per Email all the information needed to access the learning platform and begin studying. The coach initiates a virtual one-to-one kick-off meeting in order to orient the participant in the use of the learning platform, explain the procedures and learning materials, and discuss the personal learning interests and preferences of the participant.
The Online Certificate in Knowledge Management equips participants with the skills they need to initiate, plan, and implement knowledge management projects in a wide variety of different institutional settings in both the private and the public sectors. Students get a thorough background in both theoretical and practical aspects of knowledge management. The Program offers praxis oriented training and coaching so that participants can realize real-life projects and solve problems they are currently working on during the Program and gain valuable experience while involved in the course of studies. The Program can be taken as an independent Certificate of Advanced Studies course (25 European Credit Transfer System Points) or as a module in the MBA ELearning & Knowledge Management Program offered by the Institute of Communication & Leadership IKF located in Lucerne, Switzerland.
The CAS Knowledge Management enables participants
- To plan, initiate, implement, and evaluate knowledge management projects in private enterprises, public service administration, and educational institutions.
- To take on responsibilities as “Knowledge Manager” in different organizational settings and to direct knowledge management activities.
- To offer effective and innovative consulting in all areas of knowledge management including personal knowledge management, organizational KM, technologies and tools for KM.
- To design and manage knowledge processes
Eine Aufnahme in den Zertifikatskurs ist auch ohne Hochschulabschluss möglich. Englischkenntnisse von Vorteil.
The online CAS in Knowledge Management is designed to meet the needs of:
- Decision makers and managers in private as well as public organizations of all types
- Persons responsible for developing and optimizing knowledge processes and knowledge sharing at all stages of the value chain.
- Persons directing projects in innovation, change, research, and development.
- Consultants - IT experts and managers, who are responsible for implementing knowledge management solutions, applications, and tools.
- Decision makers, instructors, and consultants in education and training in both the public and the private sectors.
- Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
Online CAS IKF Knowledge Management
Ort / Adresse
anytime / jederzeit
individuell - auf Anfrage
- Frei wählbar
Aktueller Lehrplan: Bitte kontaktieren Sie: firstname.lastname@example.org