Beschreibung des Angebots
This Part-time MBA programme has been designed for students to maximise
the development over 24 months, with a manageable rhythm of 3.5-day modules
per month, making it perfectly possible for you to continue to work on 100% basis.
Over the 24 months, you are required to complete 23 modules.
Core Phase: This first 18-month phase comprises:
- 11 management courses 27.5 ECTS
- 4 leadership acceleration courses 10 ECTS and
- 4 integration courses 10 ECTS
Electives Phase (3 months): This phase comprises elective courses. Students must choose
- a minimum of 4 electives (minimum 10 ECTS)
Project Phase (3 months): This phase involves the completion of a theoretical research project, or a business plan. The project phase equates to 17.5 ECTS.
Download brochure for further informations.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS comes up to 25 - 30 working-houres.
- Bachelor's Degree
- GMAT/GRE, Admissions Test and Test Waivers
- Fluency in English
- A minimum of three years full-time post-Bachelor degree work experience is required, with at least four years of work experience recommended.
- The contact details of two references are required during the online application process.
High-potential junior to mid-management candidates or for candidates with technical or specialist experience
Link zur Zulassung
Early enrolment discount of CHF 7,500 and a 5% early payment discount on fees are made available each year. Details are on the website.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS
Master of Business Administration MBA in General Management of the University of St. Gallen MBA-HSG
Ort / Adresse
- St. Gallen (SG)
- Zürich (ZH)
The Part-time MBA is conducted primarily in Zurich and St.Gallen.
2 Years, 69 days
Auskünfte / Kontakt
University of St.Gallen (HSG)
Master of Business Administration
Telefon +41 (0)71 224 24 78