Beschreibung des Angebots
- Core Courses: Core MBA courses cover a range of general management subjects, including Corporate Finance, Global Business Environment, Leadership, Marketing & Communication, Supply Chain Management and Strategy.
- Integration Courses: These courses identify and build linkages between the core material. Highlights include the Learning Assessment Week (LAW), whre students are challenged to transfer theoretical business concepts learned in the core courses into applied, integrative general management solutions. They are examined by a panel made up of professors and experts from business. LAW utilises the Financial Times, a global business newpaper, to create oral and written exam case prombems based on current events.
- Elective Modules: Five elective courses ar selected from a range of topics. These include Business Model Innovation, Design Thinking and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Career Development: Often our MBAs shift industry, company, country or a combination of these. Our career services run throughout the year, and companies recruit continuously. We currently have 30 corporate partner we work with regularly for MBA career deelopment activities.
- MBA Project: To complete the MBA, participants are required to undertake a 10 - 12 week Corporate Project linked to a company. Participants are also offered the choice of completing an MBA Research Project outside of a company or writing a Business Plan. MBA projects are executed individually.
The programme focuses on international business with a European focus, and the rotating locations allows us to draw on guest speakers and content from some of Europe's most important markets. Additionally, the class is able to draw international mobile students from around Europe to give you access to one of the few internationally diverse part-time MBA programmes in the world.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS comes up to 25 - 30 working-hours
E-learning, Final Paper, Coaching, Consulting project, Simulation-/ business game, Study trip
- a good first academic degree (Bachelor) in any discipline
- minimum 2 years of work experience
- a GMAT score
- fluency in English
- GMAT/GRE score (other tests/waivers apply case-by-case)
- an application including one essay
- video respnses using an online question tool
- two references
High-potential junior to mid-management candidates or for candidates with technical or specialist experience
Link zur Zulassung: unisg.ch > Admissions requirements
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Master of Business Administration MBA in General Management of the University of St. Gallen MBA-HSG
Ort / Adresse
- St. Gallen (SG)
12 months, 150 days
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Vinzent Ehrat / Jonas Revensburg, Tel.
+41 (0) 71 224 24 78, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mba.unisg.ch