Aortic Valve Structural Interventions
Universität Zürich UZH > Weiterbildung
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS-Punkten.
The clinical impact of heart valve disease is constantly growing in the last years. Advancements in valve surgery and in transcatheter interventions are rapidly shifting therapeutic management by enabling less invasive options.
- Basic and advanced surgical knowledge for cardiologists
- Basic and advanced interventional knowledge for surgeons Heart Team based cross training:
Moderated surgical and transcatheter live case transmissions;
Basic and advanced imaging: from diagnosis to the procedural planning;
Professional frailty and neurological assessment;
Aortic valve pathologies and associated conditions;
Fundaments of biostatistics
Leadership, Team Building and Finances
- The basis of leadership and leadership attributes
- Communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Conflict management and resolution
- Basics of finances, management and budgeting
- Negotiation skills
- Basics of innovation
- The process of getting from an idea to the market
- Trial design and organization
- Regulatory bodies and regulatory issues
- How to protect an idea
As an important addition, the aim of the school is to enable networking among physicians involved in CV structural interventions, regardless of their professional background.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS-Punkt entspricht einem Aufwand von 25-30 Arbeitsstunden.
ZulassungSurgeons, cardiologists (interventional and non-interventional), radiologists and anesthesiologists.
The candidates should be fully trained physicians or physicians in the last two years of post-graduate (specialization) training.
Online application until July
Application charges: CHF 300.-
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies UZH in Aortic Valve Structural Interventions
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)
4 full immersion weeks over the duration of 2 semesters