Beschreibung des Angebots
- 1. Semester: Food & Beverage
- 2. Semester: Rooms division
- 3. Semester: Operational internship (in Switzerland, 6 months)
- 4. Semester: Hospitality management, concept week
- 5. Semester: Supervisory internship (in Switzerland or abroad, 6 months)
- 6. Semester: Hospitality management, specialization
This program is for students wanting to pursue a managerial career in the hospitality industry. This program prepares students for managerial responsibilities in single operating units or chain organizations.
In the final semester the students specialize themselves in either Sustainable Culinary Arts or Spa & Wellness management.
- Minumum 18 years old
- Academic requirement: Final secondary school certificate in own country/ International Baccalaureate/ Gymnasium. Other higher secondary educational qualifications are accepted if they lead to university admission in the country where you have completed your diploma.
- Language requirement: Excellent written and verbal command of English is required, IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5.
Average tuition fee CHF 12’105* (excl. deposit, food and accommodation) per semester
- Diplom Höhere Fachschule HF
College of Applied Sciences (HF),
Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management (accredited by the Swiss Federal Government)
Ort / Adresse
- Passugg (GR)
August or January
SSTH is the only Swiss hospitality management school whose English and German programs have been accredited by the Swiss federal government. SSTH is owned by the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL). Therefore graduates who would like to pursue higher academic studies are eligible to join the last 3 semesters of the Bachelor degree program (Curriculum Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)).