Hospitality Management, Swiss Professional Degree in ...
SSTH Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
- 1. Semester: Food & Beverage Operations
- 2. Semester: Rooms division Operations
- 3. Semester: Operational internship (in Switzerland, 6 months)
- 4. Semester: Hospitality management
- 5. Semester: Supervisory internship (in Switzerland or abroad, 6 months)
- 6. Semester: Business Management
This program is for students wanting to pursue a managerial career in the hospitality industry. This program prepares students for managerial responsibilities in single operating units or chain organizations.
In the final semester the students specialize themselves in either Sustainable Culinary Arts or Spa & Wellness management.
Link zum Aufbau der Ausbildung
- Minumum 18 years old
- Academic requirement: Final secondary school certificate/high school diploma in own country; Professional diploma (apprentice certificate)
Language requirement (one of the following): IELTS academic module, with a minimum score of 6.0; TOEFL, with a minimum score of 87 (iBT); Cambridge Advanced Examination, with a C minimum; First Certificate Examination, with a score of A only
Hospitality work Requirements:
- SSTH Applicants with hospitality work experience are given credit towards the total time required for completing the Swiss Professional Degree of up to one year (work certificates required).
- SSTH Applicants who have completed a qualified apprenticeship program in the hotel or restaurant industries are qualified for further reduction in total credits required.
- SSTH Applicants who have not yet worked in the hospitality industry are required to gain 24 months total work experience by the beginning of the 6th semester. During the Swiss Professional Degree, two 6-month internships are integrated into the program, and may be extended to allow for missing work experience.
- SSTH recommends having at least 6 months’ work experience before starting the Swiss Professional Degree, and offers to place applicants through our Professional lnternship Foundation (PIF) course.
Link zur Zulassung
Swiss students who wish to receive a scholarship must apply for the Tschumi Fund Scholarship.
For detailed questions on admission requirements, please contact us at email@example.com
International Students: CHF 106'820
Swiss Students & eligible students: CHF 82'420
- Diplom Höhere Fachschule HF
College of Applied Sciences (HF),
Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management (accredited by the Swiss Federal Government)
Ort / Adresse
- Passugg (GR)
August or January
SSTH is the only Swiss hospitality management school whose English and German programs have been accredited by the Swiss federal government. SSTH is owned by the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL). Therefore graduates who would like to pursue higher academic studies are eligible to join the last 3 semesters of the Bachelor degree program (Curriculum Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)).