Hospitality Management, Professional Pathway
EHL Hotelfachschule Passugg
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
The hospitality management training at EHL Campus Passugg is dedicated to equipping future hotel managers with the necessary operational knowledge, as well as the highly sought-after soft skills to become future leaders.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
- 1. Semester: Food & Beverage Operations
- 2. Semester: Rooms division & Guest Relations
- 3. Semester: Operational internship
- 4. Semester: Hotel management
- 5. Semester: Management internship
- 6. Semester: Business Management: students can choose specialize between two majors:Sustainable Culinary Arts or Wellness & Spa Management.
Link zum Aufbau der Ausbildung
- Minumum 18 years old
- Academic requirement: Final secondary school certificate/high school diploma in own country; Professional diploma (apprentice certificate)
Language requirement (one of the following): IELTS academic module, with a minimum score of 6.0; TOEFL, with a minimum score of 87 (iBT); Cambridge Advanced Examination, with a C minimum; First Certificate Examination, with a score of A only
Hospitality work Requirements:
- SSTH Applicants with hospitality work experience are given credit towards the total time required for completing the Swiss Professional Degree of up to one year (work certificates required).
- SSTH Applicants who have completed a qualified apprenticeship program in the hotel or restaurant industries are qualified for further reduction in total credits required.
- SSTH Applicants who have not yet worked in the hospitality industry are required to gain 24 months total work experience by the beginning of the 6th semester. During the Swiss Professional Degree, two 6-month internships are integrated into the program, and may be extended to allow for missing work experience.
- SSTH recommends having at least 6 months’ work experience before starting the Swiss Professional Degree, and offers to place applicants through our Professional lnternship Foundation (PIF) course.
Link zur Zulassung
For detailed questions on admission requirements, please contact us at email@example.com
International Students: CHF 78'820
Swiss Students & eligible students: CHF 54'420
Additional requirements such as Accomodation and Food & Beverage.
Overview of the costs: Price Sheet
- Diplom Höhere Fachschule HF
College of Applied Sciences (HF),
Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management (accredited by the Swiss Federal Government)
With a Swiss Professional Degree* you are granted access directly into the Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management. Depending on your HF degree, you will enter a 3 or 4 semesters Bsc Program.
Ort / Adresse
- Passugg (GR)
August or January