Hospitality Management, Swiss Professional Degree in ...
SSTH Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
- 1. Semester: Food & Beverage Operations
- 2. Semester: Rooms division Operations
- 3. Semester: Operational internship (in Switzerland, 6 months)
- 4. Semester: Hospitality management
- 5. Semester: Supervisory internship (in Switzerland or abroad, 6 months)
- 6. Semester: Business Management, specialization
This program is for students wanting to pursue a managerial career in the hospitality industry. This program prepares students for managerial responsibilities in single operating units or chain organizations.
In the final semester the students specialize themselves in either Sustainable Culinary Arts or Spa & Wellness management.
- Minumum 18 years old
- Academic requirement: Final secondary school certificate in own country/ International Baccalaureate/ Gymnasium. Other higher secondary educational qualifications are accepted if they lead to university admission in the country where you have completed your diploma.
IELTS academic module, with a minimum score of 5.5 – Cambridge Advanced Examination, with a C minimum; TOEFL, with a minimum score of 87 (iBT) – First Certificate Examination, with a score of A only
- Hospitality work Requirements: Applicants without hospitality industry work experience are required to gain 24 months total work experience before the final diploma examinations. During the Swiss Professional Degree*, two 6-month internships are integrated into the program, and may be extended to allow for missing work experience. SSTH Applicants with some hospitality work experience are given credit towards the total time required for completing the Swiss Professional Degree* of up to one year (work certificates required).
International Students: CHF 105'920
Swiss Students & eligible students: CHF 83'520
- Diplom Höhere Fachschule HF
College of Applied Sciences (HF),
Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management (accredited by the Swiss Federal Government)
Ort / Adresse
- Passugg (GR)
August or January
SSTH is the only Swiss hospitality management school whose English and German programs have been accredited by the Swiss federal government. SSTH is owned by the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL). Therefore graduates who would like to pursue higher academic studies are eligible to join the last 3 semesters of the Bachelor degree program (Curriculum Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)).