Product Management Fashion & Textile
Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters - Ausländischer Abschluss
Schweizerische Textilfachschule STF
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Product managers support and develop collections and ranges from the idea, via realisation through to marketing and, in so doing, help contribute to the success of the company.
Product managers maintain an overview: Graduates of the Master’s course of study coordinate product teams, develop strategies and assess the market. They are jointly responsible for the successful collaboration of the departments involved and for the success of the collections and ranges.
Areas of activity particularly include:
- Responsibility for product and category management in a product division
- Product engineering of the design, development and design of textiles and clothing
- Management of complex, strategic company projects or of R&D activities
- Realisation of unique brand environments within brand management
Aufbau der Ausbildung
On the Master’s degree course, students are provided with the methods and tools to prepare them for the demands of product management, with a focus on application.
The course of study contains the following core areas:
- Product development processes
- Methods of innovation, change and process management
- Project management methods
- Analysis of research findings, use of research methods
- Sustainability and ethics
- Principles of successful company management
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles, Fashion Technology, Design or Management,Quality indicator level A-C or
- Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education and at least 2 years of professional experience in product management in the broadest sense or,
- in exceptional cases, a textile business specialist diploma from STF and at least 5 years of successful professional experience in product management (textiles or fashion) in the broadest sense, as well as passing a separate aptitude test or
- equivalent training with at least 8 years of successful practical experience in fashion / textiles product management in the broadest sense.
Professional activity in product management in the textiles and clothing sector (in the broadest sense) at least 50% of the time while studying for the degree is a requirement for awarding the Master’s degree.
CHF 11'900.- semester 1 full-time
CHF 5'950.- semester 2 full-time
CHF 5'950.- per semester (part-time)
Additional costs will apply for excursions.
- Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
- Ausländischer Abschluss
MSc (Master) Product Management Fashion & Textile
Titelvergabe durch die University of West London
Ort / Adresse
- Zürich (ZH)
August, genaue Daten auf Anfrage
On-campus teaching 2 semesters full-time, 3 days per week or 3 semesters
part-time, 3 days per week every fortnight.
Master’s thesis: Completion of a master’s thesis with supervision from a mentor as well as presentation and justification in front of industrial experts.