EU Regulations and Multinational Corporations
Universität Basel > Advanced Studies
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
The CAS EU Regulations and Multinational Corporations consists of courses in the following fields:
- EU International Market Law
- International and European Food Law
- Global Administrative Law
- EU and Developing Countries
- Institutions and Growth in Developing Countries
- Legitimacy and Accountability of International Politics
The CAS EU Regulations and Multinational Corporations is one out of five CAS offered by the Institute of European Global Studies, counting towards the Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in European and Global Governance. The program focuses on global research on Europe in the fields of law, economy and society.
This study program is aimed at candidates seeking to undertake further training in the field of European and Global Governance. The study program is especially relevant for those who want to prepare or gain further qualification for positions in institutions of the EU or the UNO, in international and civil society organizations, in public administration, in the private sector, or in corporate or political consulting.
To be admitted to the study program, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- University degree on a Master’s level or proof of equivalent education
- Bachelor’s degree including relevant work experience in politics, administration, the
economic sector or with NGOs (ideally several years)
- High command of English (spoken and written)
In some exceptional cases, candidates may also be admitted to the program if they can demonstrate a relevant career progression as well as further education or training in the field.
Link zur Zulassung
Application deadline: 31 January 2017
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in EU Regulations and Multinational Corporations, University of Basel
Ort / Adresse
- Basel (BS)
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Study Program Coordinator MAS
Institute for European Global Studies of the University of Basel
Gellertstrasse 27, P.O. Box
Tel.: +41 61 317 97 68
Der Studiengang ist Teil der Advanced Studies, der berufsbegleitenden Weiterbildung der Universität Basel.