Beschreibung des Angebots
Das Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS.
CAS Tax Compliance Management for Financial Institutions – Tax-focused Compliance Management for banks, insurance companies, family offices and Asset Managers
The course covers current tax and regulatory developments and their impact on the internal compliance system of financial institutions.
The program also addresses international concepts of tax compliance and analyzes them in relation to the specific characteristics of the Swiss tax and regulatory system.
- Introduction: Tax Compliance Management in the context of Taxation, Regulation and Risk Management
- Selected Direct Tax Compliance matters of Financial Institutions
- Selected Client Tax Obligations of Financial Institutions
- Cross Border Withholding Tax, EU Saving Directive, Flat Tax Agreements
- QI, FATCA Model I + II, Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
- Operational/Transactional Taxes
- Regulatory aspects in a Cross Border Context for Financial Institutions
- Conclusion: Case studies in Tax Compliance Management as an element of Enterprise Risk Management
Participants will acquire fundamental tools to deal with the current challenges of financial institutions in today’s increasingly changing tax and regulatory environment.
This course is tailor-made for professionals working with financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, family offices, asset managers and similar financial service providers).
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies Hochschule Luzern/FHZ
in Tax Compliance Management for Financial Institutions
Ort / Adresse
- Zug (ZG)
Once a year
12 Monate; Contact lessons take place approximately three days (Thursday through Saturday) every two months.
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Hochschule Luzern - Wirtschaft
Institut für Finanzdienstleistungen Zug IFZ
+41 (0)41 757 67 67