Tax Compliance Management for Financial Institutions
Hochschule Luzern HSLU > Departement Wirtschaft
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Das Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS.
CAS Tax Compliance Management for Financial Institutions – Tax-focused Compliance Management for banks, insurance companies, family offices and Asset Managers
The course covers current tax and regulatory developments and their impact on the internal compliance system of financial institutions.
The program also addresses international concepts of tax compliance and analyzes them in relation to the specific characteristics of the Swiss tax and regulatory system.
- Introduction: Tax Compliance Management in the context of Enterprise Risk Management
- Direct Tax Compliance
- Indirect Tax Compliance
- Operational/Transactional Tax Compliance
- Cross Border Withholding Tax Compliance
- Client Tax Obligations of Financial Institutions
- Tax Compliance Aspects of International Tax Transparency Rules (QI, FATCA Model I + II, Common Reporting Standards)
- Regulatory Compliance Aspects within Swizerland and in a Cross Border Context
- Conclusion: Evaluation of Tax Compliance Management Frameworks for Banks, Insurance Companies, Family Offices and Asset Managers
Participants will acquire fundamental tools to deal with the current challenges of financial institutions in today’s increasingly changing tax and regulatory environment.
- Participants should hold a degree in law or economics (or equivalent) and be familiar with the basic concepts of international and national taxation
- Participants should have professional experience in their area of expertise and work or either intend to work with a bank, insurance company, family office, asset management company or similar institutions
- Participants should preferably have either basic tax experience or in-house financial services experience of at least three years
This course is tailor-made for professionals working with financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, family offices, asset managers and similar financial service providers).
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies Hochschule Luzern/FHZ
in Tax Compliance Management for Financial Institutions
Ort / Adresse
- Zug (ZG)
Once a year
12 Monate; Contact lessons take place approximately three days (Thursday through Saturday) every two months.
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Hochschule Luzern - Wirtschaft
Institut für Finanzdienstleistungen Zug IFZ
+41 (0)41 757 67 67