Beschreibung des Angebots
The «CAS in Banking with a focus on Asset Management» provides asset management executives and investment specialists with an integrated and systematic view of the current and future challenges of the industry. The program strengthens the leadership and management of global asset management firms focusing on institutional investors.
The main goals of the program are to:
- critically discuss new strategies for growing asset management firms in this complex and challenging environment
- explore new investment strategies and techniques and learn about new asset allocation trends
- broaden knowledge about new distribution models and organizational trends across the business
Aufbau der Ausbildung
Preparation: theoretical concept
Core program: cases and discussion
- Strategic Challenges
- Organization and Distribution
- Products and Investment Strategies
Exam preparation (an exam takes place approximately one month after the core program has been completed)
Additionally, participants must author an academically based paper (15 pages) on a selected topic in the field of asset management within three months of the course closing.
Total: 15 ECTS
Master Universitäre Hochschule
- significant experience
- proven analytical skills
- academic background and professional qualifications
- strong English skills to follow the course and to actively participate in the in-course discussions
The CAS targets experienced executives in asset management. Participants typically have a minimum of 10 years of experience, including five years in a managerial role.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Banking with a focus on Asset Management, University of Bern
Ort / Adresse
- Horgen (ZH)
Rochester-Bern Executive Programs
(three 4-day blocks of on-site training, an exam and an academically based paper)
Registration deadline: May 12, 2017
Participants can also attend the program as an executive program without obtaining an academic degree. The «SFI Managing International Asset Management» program is conducted together with the «CAS in Banking with a focus on Asset Management» but does not require taking any exams or authoring a research paper. Please see www.sfi.ch/ miam for more information.
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Dr. Rob Straw, Director Education (email@example.com / +41 44 254 30 84)
Romina De Martin, Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 44 254 30 87)