Beschreibung des Angebots
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS-Punkten.
The CAS in Asset Management provides asset management executives and investment specialists with an integrated and systematic view of the industry. In this way it helps to strengthen the leadership and management of Swiss-based and global asset management firms focusing on institutional investors.
The main goals of the program are to:
- deepen participants‘ understanding of asset management;
- explore investment strategies and techniques;
- learn about new asset allocation trends;
- broaden knowledge and learn about new tools to boost performance and value for clients;
- analyze the market and its participants.
Master Universitäre Hochschule
- significant experience
- proven analytical skills
- academic background and professional qualifications
- strong English skills to follow the course and to actively participate in the in-course discussions
The CAS targets experienced executives in asset management. Participants typically have a minimum of 10 years of experience, including five years in a managerial role.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Asset Management, University of Bern
Ort / Adresse
- Horgen (ZH)
Rochester-Bern Executive Programs
The CAS consists of a distance learning course, 12 days of on-site training, and an additional applied portfolio simulation module.
Participants must pass an exam that covers all modules of the program and takes place approximately one month after the core program has been completed.
Additionally, participants must author an academically based paper (ca. 15 pages) on a selected topic in the field of asset management within three months of the course closing.
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Dr. Rob Straw, Director Education
(email@example.com / +41 44 254 30 84)