Transcultural Communication & Competence, CAS IKF Online-Kurs
Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
Institut für Kommunikation & Führung IKF
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 10 ECTS.
The online distance learning Certificate of Advanced Studies program in Transcultural Communication & Competence combines the advantages of e-learning with traditional distance learning. Participants work online at their own pace, whenever and wherever they wish, on the road, at home, or at the place of work. Study takes place in a personalized manner according to the participants` own learning preferences and learning styles. Study materials are interactive multimedia, can be downloaded and printed out for easy reading and archiving, and are easily adaptable to individual needs. After admission, participants are assigned a coach and receive per e-mail all the information needed to access the learning platform and begin studying.
You are privately or professionally involved in different socio-cultural settings and situations. You are interested in questions of intercultural communication, international understanding and cooperation. You are looking for reliable, praxis-oriented know-how to solve problems in these areas. The Certificate Course in Transcultural Communication & Competence enables participants to develop competencies and find solutions in all areas of intercultural communication and cooperation in both the private and the public sectors. The program covers the areas of intercultural communication, dealing with cultural differences, relations between cultural groups, conflict analysis and management in intercultural situations, problems of international organizations, expatriates, minorities, migration, integration, ethnicity and identity, extremism, diversity management, systemic management, intercultural project management, and other topics and problem areas confronting today’s multicultural society.
The program can be taken as an independent Certificate of Advanced Studies course (15 European Credit Transfer System Points) or as a module in the MAS/MBA Transcultural Communication & Management offered by the Institute of Communication & Leadership located in Lucerne, Switzerland.
The CAS Transcultural Communication & Management enables participants
- To understand and apply current theories, models, and methods of intercultural communication in organizations within the private and public sectors
- To analyze, steer, and implement transcultural communication processes
- To deal effectively with communication problems arising within multicultural organizations, teams, groups, and networks
- To offer innovative consulting in the area of diversity management and intercultural project management
Eine Aufnahme in den Zertifikatskurs ist auch ohne Hochschulabschluss möglich. Englischkenntnisse von Vorteil.
The Online CAS in Transcultural Communication & Management is designed to meet the needs of:
- Decision makers and managers in private as well as public organizations of all types
- Persons responsible for developing and optimizing communication and team processes in multicultural organizations
- Persons directing transnational projects and teams.
- Consultants in the area transnational and multicultural organizations
- Persons responsible for problem solving in all areas involving cultural differences and international relations including issues of migration, integration, racism, and interreligious understanding
- Decision makers, instructors, consultants, managers, team leaders interested in optimizing diversity and avoiding typical pitfalls in multicultural cooperation
- Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
CAS IKF Transcultural Communication & Competence, Online CAS
Ort / Adresse
- Frei wählbar
Aktueller Lehrplan: Bitte kontaktieren Sie: email@example.com