Global Account Manager (GCP)
Universität St. Gallen > Executive School of Management, Technology and Law (ES-HSG)
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
GCP modules consist of a balanced set of insightful lectures; action learning workshops; case studies; group discussions; reflection sessions and individual VCP coaching and consultation with GCP faculty. Each module forms a cornerstone of the comprehensive picture that the participants will obtain through their focused sessions:
- Understanding the global business environment.
- Creating, delivering and measuring value.
- Mastering the global account manager role.
- Leading the transformation to customer-centricity.
- Driving the firm's growth agenda.
- Linking customer management to shareholder value
By focusing on leadership issues in the context of global customer business, participants will:
- Establish awareness that global customers are a firm's most critical asset and the proper focus of managerial attention.
- Learn to uncover customer issues and translate potential problems into mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Develop new perspectives for building the customer-centric firm of the future and reconsider issues such as strategy, governance, and change.
- Enhance their ability to build commitment within their organization by applying new concepts and tools.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
15 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
Access is restricted to a limited number of participants. The admission review committee accepts registrations according to their order of submission and determines acceptance on the basis of the application documents. To be considered for the program, all candidates must have been recommended by their sponsoring company. Further application requirements include:
- Global & Strategic Account Managers with direct responsibility for at least one global customer relationship or with the intention to take on such a role within the next 12 months.
- Minimum 5 years of practical international business experience.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
Application deadline: End of December
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS Global Account Manager (GCP) of the University of St. Gallen
Ort / Adresse
- St. Gallen (SG)
20 days within about 7 months
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Dr. Christoph Senn, Telefon +41 (0)71 224 24 71, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.fim.unisg.ch