Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
SBS Swiss Business School
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
The SBS Swiss Business School Accelerated BBA program is a part-time, undergraduate program designed for individuals who have not completed their undergraduate studies and who would like to continue with a degree in business.
Candidates for this program must have, as pre-requisite, an Associate degree or the equivalent of 120 ECTS. In some cases, relevant managerial experience may be counted towards the candidate’s application.
Students who successfully complete the Accelerated BBA program are awarded the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration from the SBS Swiss Business School.
Majors: International Management
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of principles of business administration.
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
Aufbau der Ausbildung
- Cost Accounting
- Financioal Planning and Budgeting
- Commercial Correpsondence
- Cases in Finance
- Cases in Marketing
- Buisness in a World Economy
- Strategic Leadership and Change
- Negotiation Skills
- Information Systems
- Strategic Marketing
- International Finance
- Associate degree or equivalent of 120 ECTS (or relevant work experience)
- The student is required to work 50% during their studies
- Successful completion of SBS Admissions Exam
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL IBT level of minimum 90 or IELTS of minimum 6.5 band score (if English is not your native language)
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Academic Dean, either in person or by phone/Skype
CHF 8500.- per Semester
- Diplom / Zertifikat des Anbieters
Ort / Adresse
- Kloten (ZH)
- Frei wählbar